Terms & Conditions
Additionally, if the revised Agreement includes a Substantial Change, a 30-day prior notice of such change will be provided, as per the Notification Preferences you've set. Regularly check for amendments or updates to the terms and conditions in this Agreement. For this Agreement, "Substantial Change" denotes a modification materially affecting your rights or responsibilities.
Please carefully review these terms and conditions, as they form a binding contract between the company and you. By visiting, using, or shopping at the site (or any future site operated by the company), you accept these terms and conditions. Furthermore, when using current or future services of the company or purchasing from any affiliated business or third-party vendors, you are subject to applicable guidelines and conditions. If inconsistencies arise, those guidelines and conditions will prevail.
The Site/Company assumes no responsibility for third-party vendor services or products. No warranty is provided to end users by the Company for a product or service's quality, safety, usability, or other aspects supplied by a Merchant. For certain services or activities posing potential bodily harm, the Company disclaims responsibility, and the End User assumes liability for utilizing those services.
SALE: TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms & Conditions apply to Online Sale:
- No monetary refunds; items can be exchanged for defects.
- Delivery charges, starting from Rs. 300, apply to all orders.
- A customer can place only 2 orders within a 24-hour window.
- Minimum order value for delivery is Rs. 1,000; orders below this value won't be processed.
- Maximum order value for Cash on Delivery orders is Rs. 49,999. For orders exceeding this limit, please use our prepaid payment options.